Some of whom also volunteer for the Dorchester Trust for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Mary Lister Ashby
- Trained as a full member of the British Association of Psychotherapists and a member of the British Psychoanalytic Council.
- Training therapist and supervisor for Severnside Initaitive of Psychotherapy Bristol.
- A Jungian analytical therapist offering intensive or short term therapy to adults and therapeutic help to children.
- Main clinical practice now at The Annex, Yeovil.
- Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist trained at the Guild of Psychotherapists and registered with UKCP.
- Offers open ended therapy with adults.
- Trained supervisor with experience of supervising individuals and groups.
- WPF diploma in psycho dynamic counselling and a Member of The Guild of Psychotherapists.
- Psycho dynamic counsellor and psychoanalytic psychotherapist, offering long or short term counselling or therapy to individuals and couples.
- Trained with the Westminster Pastoral Foundation in psychodynamic counselling.
- Accredited member of the British Asssociation of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Offers both longterm and shorterm counselling to couples and individuals.
- Trained with Metanoia Institute in supervision. offers individual and group supervision.
- Trained in Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists.
- Offers both short and long term counselling.
- Registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Humanistic Integrative Counsellor offering support with a wide range of issues.
- Offering one-to-one counselling to adults on either a short or long-term basis.
- Daytime and evening appointments as available.
- Humanistic, integrative Counsellor, specialising in Creative Arts Therapy
- Registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. Accredited member of National Society of Counselling.
- Offering long-term and short-term individual sessions to children, young people and adults.
- Evening and daytime appointments available.
- Trained in Humanistic & Integrative Counselling at BCPC in Bath
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Offers both short and long term counselling to individuals
- Undertaken further training in Ecopsychology and Nature Based Practice with Failand Training and Re-Vision
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- She is an Integrative Counsellor working with a diverse range of issues both with adolescents and adults
- Sees people at The Annex, Yeovil. Day time and evening appointments offered where available
- Lorraine is able to accept new clients from February 2018.
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
Offers short or longer term therapy to adults.
Trained in Integrative Counselling.
Daytime and evening appointments are available.
- Registered member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Holds a PG Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice and a BSc (Hons) in Psychology from Bath Spa University
- Offers one-to-one therapy to adults on both a short or long term basis
- Trained in Person Centered Therapy
- Also sees clients at Hammet Street in Taunton and South Street in Yeovil
- Has many years' experience in the voluntary sector. Worked with Samaritans for 8 years and as part of this role worked at Guys Marsh Prison and also CRUSE bereavement.
- Registered member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Humanistic integrative counsellor, specialising in psychological creative interventions alongside talking therapy.Specialising in bereavement and loss.
- Available to work one to one with both adults and young people.
- Day time sessions only.
Colliton Street Psychotherapy Services Ltd.
1 Colliton Street, Dorchester, DT1 1XH