Colliton Street Psychotherapy Services Ltd
Dr Mary Lister Ashby
- Trained as a full member of the British Association of Psychotherapists and a member of the British Psychoanalytic Council.
- Training therapist and supervisor for Severnside Initaitive of Psychotherapy Bristol.
- Main clinical practice now at The Annex, Yeovil.
- Trained in psychodynamic counselling and psychotherapy.
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists.
- Offers both short and long term counselling.
- Registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Humanistic Integrative Counsellor offering support with a wide range of issues.
- Offering one-to-one counselling to adults on either a short or long-term basis.
- Daytime and evening appointments as available.
- Trained in Humanistic & Integrative Counselling at BCPC in Bath
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Offers both short and long term counselling to individuals
- Undertaken further training in Ecopsychology and Nature Based Practice with Failand Training and Re-Vision
Colliton Street Psychotherapy Services Ltd.
1 Colliton Street, Dorchester, DT1 1XH