Some of whom also volunteer for the Dorchester Trust for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Mary Lister Ashby
- Trained as a full member of the British Association of Psychotherapists and a member of the British Psychoanalytic Council.
- Training therapist and supervisor for Severnside Initaitive of Psychotherapy Bristol.
- A Jungian analytical therapist offering intensive or short term therapy to adults and therapeutic help to children.
- Main clinical practice now at The Annex, Yeovil.
- Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist trained at the Guild of Psychotherapists and registered with UKCP.
- Offers open ended therapy with adults.
- Trained supervisor with experience of supervising individuals and groups.
- WPF diploma in psycho dynamic counselling and a Member of The Guild of Psychotherapists.
- Psycho dynamic counsellor and psychoanalytic psychotherapist, offering long or short term counselling or therapy to individuals and couples.
- Trained in Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists.
- Offers both short and long term counselling.
- Registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Humanistic Integrative Counsellor offering support with a wide range of issues.
- Offering one-to-one counselling to adults on either a short or long-term basis.
- Daytime and evening appointments as available.
- Trained in Humanistic & Integrative Counselling at BCPC in Bath
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Offers both short and long term counselling to individuals
- Undertaken further training in Ecopsychology and Nature Based Practice with Failand Training and Re-Vision
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- She is an Integrative Counsellor working with a diverse range of issues both with adolescents and adults
- Sees people at The Annex, Yeovil. Day time and evening appointments offered where available
- Lorraine is able to accept new clients from February 2018.
Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
Offers short or longer term therapy to adults.
Trained in Integrative Counselling.
Daytime and evening appointments are available.
- Registered member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Holds a PG Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice and a BSc (Hons) in Psychology from Bath Spa University
- Offers one-to-one therapy to adults on both a short or long term basis
- Trained in Person Centered Therapy
- Also sees clients at Hammet Street in Taunton and South Street in Yeovil
- Has many years' experience in the voluntary sector. Worked with Samaritans for 8 years and as part of this role worked at Guys Marsh Prison and also CRUSE bereavement.
- Registered member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Humanistic integrative counsellor, specialising in psychological creative interventions alongside talking therapy.Specialising in bereavement and loss.
- Available to work one to one with both adults and young people.
- Day time sessions only.
Colliton Street Psychotherapy Services Ltd.
1 Colliton Street, Dorchester, DT1 1XH